The image of Backyard Ice Skating Rinks was published on June 9, 2018 at 6:58 am. It is published under the Backyard category. Backyard Ice Skating Rinks is labelled with Backyard Ice Skating Rinks, Backyard, Ice, Skating, Rinks..
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Iceice (īs),USA pronunciation n., v., iced, ic•ing, adj.
- the solid form of water, produced by freezing;
- the frozen surface of a body of water.
- any substance resembling frozen water: camphor ice.
- a frozen dessert made of sweetened water and fruit juice.
- See ice cream.
- icing, as on a cake.
formality: The ice of his manner betrayed his dislike of the new ambassador.
- a diamond or diamonds.
- protection money paid to the police by the operator of an illicit business.
- a fee that a ticket broker pays to a theater manager in order to receive a favorable allotment of tickets.
- break the ice:
- to succeed initially;
make a beginning.
- to overcome reserve, awkwardness, or formality within a group, as in introducing persons: The chairman broke the ice with his warm and very amusing remarks.
- cut no ice, [Informal.]to have no influence or importance;
fail to impress: Her father's position cuts no ice with me.
- on ice, [Informal.]
- with a good chance of success or realization: Now that the contract is on ice we can begin operating again.
- out of activity, as in confinement or imprisonment.
- in a state of abeyance or readiness: Let's put that topic on ice for the moment.
- on thin ice, in a precarious or delicate situation: You may pass the course, but you're on thin ice right now.Also, skating on thin ice.
- to cover with ice.
- to change into ice;
- to cool with ice, as a drink.
- to cover (cake, sweet rolls, etc.) with icing;
- to refrigerate with ice, as air.
- to make cold, as if with ice.
- to preserve by placing on ice.
- [Ice Hockey.](esp. in Canada) to put (a team) into formal play.
- to settle or seal;
make sure of, as by signing a contract: We'll ice the deal tomorrow.
- to make (a business arrangement) more attractive by adding features or benefits: The star pitcher wouldn't sign his new contract until the team iced it with a big bonus.
- to kill, esp. to murder: The mobsters threatened to ice him if he went to the police.
- to establish a winning score or insurmountable lead in or otherwise assure victory in (a game or contest): Her second goal iced the game.
- to change to ice;
freeze: The sherbet is icing in the refrigerator.
- to be coated with ice (often fol. by up): The windshield has iced up.
- ice it, [Slang.]stop it;
that's enough: You've been complaining all day, so ice it.
- ice the puck, [Ice Hockey.]to hit the puck to the far end of the rink, esp. from the defensive area across the offensive area.
- of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
- for holding ice and food or drink to be chilled: an ice bucket; an ice chest.
- on or done on the ice: ice yachting.
Skatingskate1 (skāt),USA pronunciation n., v., skat•ed, skat•ing.
- See ice skate (def. 1).
- See roller skate.
- the blade of an ice skate.
- a skid on a lifeboat to facilitate launching from a listing ship.
- get or put one's skates on, to make haste.
- to glide or propel oneself over ice, the ground, etc., on skates.
- to glide or slide smoothly along.
- to shirk one's duty;
- (of the tone arm on a record player) to swing toward the spindle while a record is playing.
- to slide (a flat) across the floor of a stage.
- skate on thin ice, to be or place oneself in a risky or delicate situation: Taking a public stand on the question would be skating on thin ice.
Rinksrink (ringk),USA pronunciation n.
- a smooth expanse of ice for ice-skating, often artificially prepared and inside a building or arena.
- a smooth floor, usually of wood, for roller-skating.
- a building or enclosure for ice-skating or roller-skating;
- an area of ice marked off for the game of curling.
- a section of a bowling green where a match can be played.
- a set of players on one side in a lawn-bowling or curling match.
Backyard Ice Skating Rinks have 6 photos including Backyard Ice Skating Rinks #1 Backyard Ice Rink On A Sports Court Using Plastic Side Boards., Backyard Ice Skating Rinks #2 How To Build A Backyard Ice Rink - YouTube, Plastic Backyard Ice Rink Boards With Tall Backboards, Backyard Ice Skating Rink, D1 Winter Rink Kit, Backyard Ice Rink For Sale. Here are the images:
After seized by chaotic times, consuming milk coffee with friends or family come together at home is a situation plus a good atmosphere, devote their free moment. Instances heat restore your power with a lot of recollections of camaraderie and recover energy to combat the stress of the task.
A Backyard Ice Skating Rinks may replicate the private taste of decorating the family area. If you're someone who has a home layout that is modern, you would possibly desire various contemporary coffeetable on your home. Contemporary coffee table featuring individual style.
Modern coffee-table influences the decoration is elegant and magnificent to look at of your home. If you prefer to put today's coffee-table while in the living room, it is much better to learn models and the different variations of contemporary coffee-table on the web.