Average Condom Shelf Life was posted at November 30, 2017 at 3:23 am. This image is published on the Shelf category. Average Condom Shelf Life is tagged with Average Condom Shelf Life, Average, Condom, Shelf, Life..
Averageav•er•age (av′ər ij, av′rij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
- a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.;
- See arithmetic mean.
- a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
- a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage.
- an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo.
- the incidence of such an expense or loss to the owners or their insurers.
- an equitable apportionment among all the interested parties of such an expense or loss. Cf. general average, particular average.
- on the or an average, usually;
typically: She can read 50 pages an hour, on the average.
- of or pertaining to an average;
estimated by average;
forming an average: The average rainfall there is 180 inches.
ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.
- to find an average value for (a variable quantity);
reduce to a mean: We averaged the price of milk in five neighborhood stores.
- (of a variable quantity) to have as its arithmetic mean: Wheat averages 56 pounds to a bushel.
- to do or have on the average: He averages seven hours of sleep a night.
- to have or show an average: to average as expected.
- average down, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a lower price to reduce the average cost of one's holdings.
- average out:
- to come out of a security or commodity transaction with a profit or without a loss.
- to reach an average or other figure: His taxes should average out to about a fifth of his income.
- average up, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a higher price to take advantage of a contemplated further rise in prices.
Condomcon•dom (kon′dəm, kun′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a thin sheath, usually of very thin rubber, worn over the penis during sexual intercourse to prevent conception or sexually transmitted disease.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Average Condom Shelf Life have 11 photos , they are General Embly S Liz Simon The Shelf Life Of Skills Is Less, 18. Key Findings Condom Shelf ., Mom And Baby Blog, The Average Shelf-life Of A Latex Condom Is About Two Years., Average Shelf Life Design Ideas, Each Batch Of DB Has Shelf Life Of 5 Years So There Is No Worry Of, Volt Candy Shop, Infinity 3 Pack, If You Can't Find Language About STD/HIV Prevention On Condom Packaging, Then It's Not FDA Approved., Signs That A Condom Is No Longer Safe For Use, Mushroom Shelf Life The Guy. Here are the pictures:
Global warming's problem and the elimination of logging that is illegal progressively being echoed within our ears. Moreover, as a sultry place that likewise enjoyed a role as the world's lungs. But what strength if its citizenry doesn't, or less friendly to the atmosphere? of substitute resources, such as Average Condom Shelf Life, less utilization as an example.
Distinctive multipurpose rack can be acquired from bamboo. Wooden panels established having a load within the form of the bamboo search contemporary but still you'll find shades of exclusive and inspired. Sundries decoration occupancy of another bamboo partition. When the partition is usually based on bamboo, however in bamboo's graphic are made complete and intentionally arranged. Incorporate yellow lights at the bottom to create remarkable results and atmosphere.
To become competent and more good use bamboo, notice suggestion sundries enhance the home with bamboo subsequent editorial-style. Bamboo is synonymous with traditional products that are less contemporary. Probably this is a very important factor that makes plenty of people 'modern' who refuse to wear bamboo. But into furniture, bamboo may be transformed in the arms of the innovative head.
Feel bamboo to the walls of the toilet is made only somewhat, not entirely. Highlight wall was efficiently develop into a focal point while in the bathroom of the present day style that is societal. Homes which are green, and undoubtedly ideal for regions with exotic climate like Average Condom Shelf Life's top, Indonesia. You should not be concerned about the longevity and power of bamboo roof, due to bamboo's advanced-technology can be stored and will be tough.
Average Condom Shelf Life framed mirror by coloring and furnish is actually a modern ethnic ornaments that are pretty. Although an easy appearance, towel holder made from bamboo, including within the photograph above does not search traditional, really. Its minimalistic layout, merged using a modern style minimalism. Once we understand, the bamboo-portion using its stops shut. Ends that were closed can be utilized as planting choice that was natural. Simply require dexterity and talent, subsequently be potted plant of bamboo.